Owens Corning™ and GAF, Two Great Roofing Options From Byers
When it comes to top-of-the-line roofing products and expert installation services, the company to turn to is Byers. With years of experience in the roofing industry, we have built our reputation for excellence by treating clients like family, never taking shortcuts, and never settling for anything less than perfection. As a family-owned and -operated business, our good name is incredibly important to us. That is why we have worked tirelessly to earn the trust of homeowners and the respect of industry leaders. We are proud to be a Platinum Preferred Contractor for Owens Corning. Only the most reputable companies with proven track records of reliability and professional craftsmanship can meet the high standards required to achieve such recognition.
When you partner with Byers for your residential roofing needs, you will have the option of choosing a new roof from either Owens Corning or GAF, two of the largest, most-respected manufacturers of roofing products in North America. Both of their premium roofing systems provide outstanding protection from:
- Wind – Strong adhesives ensure your roof will remain in place even in gusts of up to 130 mph.
- Fire – Both Owens Corning or GAF shingles have a Class A fire rating, the highest possible.
- Rain – Continuous sealant beads and a high-performance underlayment prevent moisture from infiltrating to your roof’s decking.
- Streaking – Special additives hinder the growth of unsightly blue-green algae, so your shingles will retain their optimal appearance.
- Sunlight – UV blocking granules minimize shingle degradation due to prolonged exposure to the sun.
Furthermore, since Byers is a certified roofing contractor for Owens Corning, our clients are able to take advantage of extended coverages that include 50-year warranties on not just the shingles, but the entire roofing system and labor as well.
If you’re ready for a roof replacement or you suspect your roof has reached the end of its useful life, contact Byers today. One of our roofing specialists will be happy to visit your home, conduct an inspection, and provide an honest, professional opinion on the condition of your roof. And if a replacement is necessary, we will provide all the information you need to select the perfect shingle style and color for your residence. We also offer financing for qualified clients, so your new roof will fit your budget as well as it suits your home.