What is Home Ventilation?
It’s not uncommon for homes to develop bad air due to a variety of factors, including dust, pollen, fumes from pesticides, household chemicals, and other pollutants that find their way in from the outside. When this air is trapped inside your home with nowhere to go, it can make the air you breathe uncomfortable and even toxic. The solution is ventilation. Your home needs to breathe, drawing in fresh air and exhausting stale air. You can encourage ventilation by opening your doors and windows, but doing it this way could cause your HVAC system to work harder to maintain a comfortable temperature inside your home, increasing your energy usage and utility costs. The best way to ventilate the air in your home is by having a whole house fan installed.
Whole House Fans
At Byers, we install whole house fans manufactured by Solatube®, a leading manufacturer of innovative and environmentally friendly cooling and lighting products. Solatube whole house fans are designed to provide homes with years of reliable service with very little maintenance. This unique ventilation system:
- Reduces energy consumption and provides monthly savings on utility costs
- Creates cross ventilation, pushing bad air out and bringing fresh air into the home
- Has no visible vent fasteners, giving it a more seamless appearance
- Boasts insulated ducting for whisper-quiet operation
- Is powered by a brushless motor for long-lasting strength and energy-efficient operation
To have a whole house fan installed in your home, contact Byers today. When you do, one of our friendly and knowledgeable associates will be glad to answer your questions and schedule a consultation with one of our representatives at your home. Also, be sure to ask about our financing options for qualifying homeowners.