- First and foremost, you want to make sure that your gutters are clean and free of debris.
- Make sure to inspect your gutters for wear and tear.
- Ensure that your gutters are aligned properly to prevent standing water in your open-top gutters
- Check for structural damage, examining your fascia board, siding and foundation for signs of rotting, staining or other related damage.
- Check your downspouts to ensure that they are pointing away from your home and foundation.
- It might be time to install maintenance and clog free Byers’ LeafGuard Gutter system.
We interviewed a client who purchased Byers LeafGuard gutters 17 years ago due to damage the snow caused his open-top gutters.
If you realize that it might be time to install maintenance and clog free gutters, we would love to come out and give you a free estimate, just give us a call at 530-272-8272!