- First and foremost, you want to make sure that your gutters are clean and free of debris.
- Make sure to inspect your gutters for wear and tear.
- Ensure that your gutters are aligned properly to prevent standing water in your open-top gutters
- Check for structural damage, examining your fascia board, siding and foundation for signs of rotting, staining or other related damage.
- Check your downspouts to ensure that they are pointing away from your home and foundation.
- It might be time to install maintenance and clog free Byers’ LeafGuard Gutter system.
We interviewed a client who purchased Byers LeafGuard gutters due to damage the snow caused his open-top gutters, you can hear what he had to say here, he’s had our gutters on his home for over 17 years!
If you realize that it might be time to install maintenance and clog free gutters, we’d love to come out and give you a free estimate, just give us a call at 530-272-8272!