At Byers, we recognize the tell-tale signs that a roof is showing signs of wear and potential issues. Our 30+ years of roofing experience helps us quickly identify weak points in a roofing system. Here are a few questions you can answer to help evaluate your roof’s overall durability and projected life:
- Are your neighbors getting new roofs? If so, keep in mind that homes built around the same time period quite likely have the same lifespan, with similar weather and building materials.
- Can you see bald spots where granules are missing from your roof tiles?
- Can you see multiple cracked shingles?
- Are the shingle edges curled or the end tabs cupped?
- Are dark streaks or moss visible? (This can be mean maintenance is required, or also indicate wear.)
- Is your roof over 20 years old? This is often the lifetime warranty for shingles and they may begin to fail from this date forward.
- Do you see areas of water damage on the inside of your home? Water stains may point to a leaky roof.
- Are there areas of blistering or peeling exterior paint? This can be caused by moisture trapped in the home, but not visible in other ways.
Check Your Roof Now
We strongly suggest taking a look at your roof now, as the season changes, before the heavy rains of winter. To give you an incentive for protective measures, Byers is offering 6 months financing, the same as cash, for qualified clients during the month of October 2018.
Did you answer yes to any of the questions above?
Call Byers today for a no-hassle roof estimate (530) 272-8272.
Byers, Owens -Corning & GAF
Byers is proud to be a Platinum Preferred Contractor for Owens Corning and a Master Elite Contractor for GAF, distinctions few other roofing contractors in the U.S. can claim. Only the most reputable companies with proven track records of reliability and professional craftsmanship can meet the high standards required to achieve such recognition.
When you partner with Byers for your residential roofing needs, you will have the option of choosing a new roof from either Owens Corning or GAF, two of the largest, most respected manufacturers of roofing products in North America. Since Byers is a certified roofing contractor for Owens Corning and GAF, our clients are able to take advantage of extended coverages that include 50-year warranties on not just the shingles, but the entire roofing system and labor as well.
The fine print — 6 Months Same As Cash Disclosure: Loans provided by EnerBank USA, Member FDIC, (1245 Brickyard Rd., Suite 600, Salt Lake City, UT 84106) on approved credit, for a limited time. *Repayment terms vary from 18 to 126 months. Interest waived if repaid in 180 days. 18.10% fixed APR, effective as of September 1, 2018, subject to change. Interest starts accruing when the loan closes.